HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
donations can be made
- via cheque
- via credit card
- via Interac e-mail transfer
- and in some cases, through corporate Employee Charitable Funds
Income tax receipts are sent via e-mail within the half-hour for donations via credit card. For other methods, receipts are sent via mail.
- Donations are collected year-round
- Official income tax receipts are issued by the Foundation of each hospital for all monetary donations.
- 100% of all donations go towards purchasing medical equipment.
- Donations are very important to our efforts, and are greatly appreciated. They can be made by individuals, by companies or through the employees’ charitable funds of many companies.
- The donor’s name (but not the amount donated) is printed in the annual book of the Sian Bradwell Fund, which is issued in late July. Donations received after June 15th are acknowledged in the annual book for the following year. Donors may remain anonymous, if preferred.
- We do not solicit donations by telephone or door-to-door. Neither do we give out donor names and addresses, other than to the Hospitals — and even then, only for the purpose of providing income tax receipts.
We thank you for your support, which is very much needed and deeply appreciated