StrikeOut Cancer! Bowling Day
Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
3:00 – 5:00
4065 Harvester Road
Burlington, ON L7L 5J1
$25 per person (children 5 years and under: $10).
- Includes 2 games, shoe rental, and applicable taxes + pizza and pop
- Pre-registration is required to reserve your lane and ensure an appropriate number of pizzas are ordered. Click HERE to register. Online registration closes at 12 noon on Friday, September 21st; please register at the door thereafter.
- Light balls, ramps and guard rails are available for seniors and children as young as 3 years of age.
- If a team raises $250, they will automatically be placed in a draw for an exciting game-day experience (free tickets and pre-game, field-level opportunity) provided by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats! Each additional $50 raised will earn an extra entry in the draw!
- Pizza and soft drinks will be brought to your team as you bowl
- Can’t bowl but want to win a Tiger-Cats game-day experience? Register (no charge) and raise a minimum of $250 and your name will be entered in the draw. Each additional $50 raised will earn an extra entry in the draw!
Thank you for choosing to support the McMaster Children’s Hospital and Juravinski Cancer Centre through the Sian Bradwell Fund.
2:30 – 3:00 All bowlers pick up shoes (can be done beforehand)
3:00 Everyone bowls (registration desk closes) – 2 games
Please patronise our gracious sponsors (click on logos to visit web sites):