StrikeOut Cancer! Bowling Day
Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (check in at 12:30 p.m.)
4065 Harvester Road
Burlington, ON L7L 5J1
Cost: Adults: $30 Children (8 and under): $10
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL: register by September 2nd and receive $5 off per person!
- Includes 2 games, shoe rental, and applicable taxes + pizza and soft drinks
- Pre-registration is required to reserve your lane and ensure an appropriate number of pizzas are ordered. Click HERE to register. Online registration closes at 12 noon on Friday, September 20th; please register at the door thereafter.
- Light balls, ramps and guard rails are available for seniors and children as young as 3 years of age.
- Teams which raise $250 will automatically be placed in a draw for an exciting game-day experience (free tickets and pre-game, field-level opportunity) provided by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats! Each additional $50 raised will earn an extra entry in the draw!
- Pizza and soft drinks will be brought to your team as you bowl
- Can’t bowl but want to win the Tiger-Cats game-day experience? Register (no charge) and raise a minimum of $250 and your name will be entered in the draw. Each additional $50 raised will earn an extra entry in the draw!
Thank you for choosing to support the McMaster Children’s Hospital and Juravinski Cancer Centre through the Sian Bradwell Fund!
12:30 – 1:00 All bowlers pick up shoes (can be done beforehand)
1:00 Everyone bowls (registration desk closes) – 2 games
Please patronise our gracious sponsors (click on logos to visit web sites):