StrikeOut Cancer! Bowling Day
Sunday, September 24th, 2017
3:00 – 5:00
4065 Harvester Road
Burlington, ON L7L 5J1
FAMILY-WORK-SPORTS TEAM BOWLING to great music!
Cost: $25 per person (children 5 years and under: $5).
- Includes 2 games, shoe rental, and applicable taxes + pizza and pop
- minimum 5 players per lane, maximum of 6
- Pre-registration is required to reserve your lane. Click HERE to register. Online registration closes at 2 p.m. on Friday, September 22nd; please register in person thereafter.
- Meet the Tiger-Cats and have your football souvenirs autographed
- Light balls, ramps and guard rails are available for seniors and children as young as 3 years of age.
- Top fundraising team receives tickets to a Tiger-Cats game next season
Thank you for choosing to support the McMaster Children’s Hospital and Juravinski Cancer Centre through the Sian Bradwell Fund.
2:30 – 3:00 Meet Tiger-Cats player, photos, autographs
2:30 – 3:00 All bowlers pick up shoes (can be done beforehand)
3:00 – 5:00 Everyone bowls (registration desk closes)
Please patronise our gracious sponsors (click on logos to visit web sites):