HOW FUNDS ARE RAISED
Funds are raised through a variety of activities, such as
- the collection of donations (year-round)
- the Sian Bradwell Softball Tournaments, which are held in Montreal, and Toronto, (July-August).
- the Sian Bradwell-West Island Lakers Basketball All-Star Weekend (Pointe Claire, Quebec). There are over 900 youngsters from the age of 6 to 19 in the league. Further information: www.wilba.net
- sale of advertising space in the annual book (which doubles as a programme for the softball tournament in Montreal).
- silent auction of items at various events
- StrikeOut Cancer! bowling in Burlington
- Other fundraising events organised by volunteers.