HOW FUNDS ARE RAISED
Funds are raised through a variety of activities, such as
- the collection of donations (year-round)
- the Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament, which is held in Montreal in late July or early August
- the Sian Bradwell-West Island Lakers Basketball Association All-Star Weekend (Pointe Claire, Quebec). There are over 900 youngsters from the age of 6 to 19 in the league.
- through online trivia quizzes
- sale of advertising space in the annual book (which doubles as a programme for the softball tournament in Montreal).
- the Sian Bradwell Golf Classic in Montreal
- silent auction of items at various events
- StrikeOut Cancer! bowling in Burlington and Montreal
- Other fundraising events organised by volunteers, such as variety shows by the Becket Players