30th Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament
August 2nd – 5th, 2018 – Kirkland, QC
Congratulations to our champions, runners-up, prize draw and silent auction winners, and our deepest thanks to all teams, donors, sponsors, and especially the volunteers and organising committee members who braved long hours in the heat. THANK YOU!
1. Men’s A Division champion: St. Louis; runners-up: Moneyball
2. Men’s B Division champion: Chuggers; runners-up: Kirkland Expos
3. Mixed A Division champions: Red Sox; runners-up: Tenaquip Tornadoes
4. Mixed B Division champions: X-Files; runners-up: Black Jack
5. Pepsi Division champions: Pepsico; runners-up: Frito Lay
6. Luxury Retreats Division champions: Mitch’s team (green); runners-up: Adam’s team (blue)
7. Winner of the WestJet tickets: Domenico Zito – ticket no. 8114445
8. Winner of the Roots sports bag: Robert Kelly – ticket no. 8114458
9. Winner of the Kitchen Aid mini food processor: Jay de la Durantaye – ticket no. 8114288
10. Winner of the Dr. Ho’s Pain Therapy System Pro: Alana Buist – ticket no. 1592378
11. Winner of the first aid kit for car: S. Vermette – ticket no. 7832064
- TEAM REGISTRATION FORM
Men’s Open A (approx. equivalent to ‘C’ in competitive play)
Men’s Open B
Mixed Open A
Mixed Open B
- Player waiver and registration
- We are asking all teams raises a minimum of $450 by having players contribute their team fees online (income tax receipts are issued for all online contributions). Search for your team fundraising page at:
and contact us if your team does not have a page; we will create one for you. Ask your family and friends to support your team and play for free!
- Payment of the regular registration fee of $330 by cheque remains an option.
- Each team is scheduled to play 3 games, weather permitting
- The deadline for submitting registration forms is June 30th; online fundraising remains open indefinitely.
- Participation fee includes admission to all tournament events
- Team photos are distributed to all team captains
- Awards are given to individuals on teams which reach the finals.
- Food and beverages are available at all parks for moderate prices. Please support our efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital by refraining from bringing your own refreshments. Thank you.