32nd Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament
July 29th – August 1st, 2021 – Kirkland and Pierrefonds, QC
Photo by Daniel Benn
Thanks to all teams and volunteers for supporting our efforts on behalf of children with cancer!
- TEAM REGISTRATION FORM
Men’s Open A (approx. equivalent to ‘C’ in competitive play)
Men’s Open B
Mixed Open A
Mixed Open B
- Player waiver and registration
- We are asking all teams raises a minimum of $450 by having players contribute their team fees online (income tax receipts are issued for all online contributions). Search for your team fundraising page at:
TEAM FUNDRAISING PAGES
and contact us if your team does not have a page; we will create one for you. Ask your family and friends to support your team and play for free!
- Payment of the regular registration fee of $350 by cheque remains an option.
- Each team is scheduled to play 3 games, weather permitting
- The deadline for submitting registration forms is June 30th; online fundraising remains open indefinitely.
- Participation fee includes admission to all tournament events
- Team photos are distributed to all team captains
- Awards are given to individuals on teams which reach the finals.
- Food and beverages are available at all parks for moderate prices. Please support our efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital by refraining from bringing your own refreshments. Thank you.