Welcome to the 30th Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament!
August 2nd – 5th, 2018 – Kirkland, QC
The Sîan Bradwell Fund has contributed well over $1,300,000 to the Montreal Children’s Hospital, thanks in large part to the help of teams participating in the Sîan Bradwell Softball Tournament since 1989. The funds have been used to purchase medical equipment for the Oncology department and Haematology clinic, as well as other departments (e.g. Neurosurgery) where young cancer patients receive treatment and non-cancer patients can benefit from state-of-the-art equipment. Our most recent project was the purchase of 3 physiologic monitors (cost: $60,000).
Men’s Open A (approx. equivalent to ‘C’ in competitive play)
Men’s Open B
Mixed Open A
Mixed Open B
Mixed Open C
- Registration fees can be waived by helping us raise funds through online donations (minimum $450. income tax receipts are issued for donations of ANY amount). Search for your team fundraising page at:
and contact us if your team does not have a page; we will create one for you. Ask your family and friends to support your team and play for free!
- Each team is scheduled to play 3 games, weather permitting
- The deadline for submitting registration forms is June 30th; online fundraising remains open indefinitely.
- Participation fee includes admission to all tournament events
- Team photos are distributed to all team captains
- Awards are given to individuals on teams which reach the finals.
- Food and beverages are available at all parks for moderate prices. Please support our efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital by refraining from bringing your own refreshments. Thank you.
Like us on Facebook!
search: the sian bradwell fund for children with cancer – montreal chapter