32nd Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament
July 29th-31st, 2022 – Kirkland
PRIZE DRAW WINNERS: (special thanks to Pepsi Canada and VIA Rail)
– Bromont: Jeff Jacobs – 4 Winds
– St-Sauveur: Caroline Ouellet – Embers
– Golf Bag: Anthony Holder – Embers
– Counter Top Cooler: Andre Jarosh – TENAQUIP Tornados
– Mini Fridge: Erica Flo – 4 Winds
– VIA Rail Gift Card: Pat Croteau – Kirkland Klassics
33rd Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament
August 3rd – 6th, 2023 – Kirkland and Pierrefonds, QC
Thanks to all teams and volunteers for supporting our efforts on behalf of children with cancer!
- TEAM REGISTRATION FORM – registration closes on July 1st.
Men’s Open A (approx. equivalent to ‘C’ in competitive play)
Men’s Open B
Mixed Open A
Mixed Open B
- Player waiver and registration THIS FORM MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL PLAYERS BY 8 p.m. ON AUGUST 1st
- Collect a minimum of $500 in donations and play for free, or submit the team registration fee of $TBA.
- For teams aiming to raise a minimum of $500, players can make their donations online and family, friends and work colleagues can all support. Please send your team name to: sbst_AT_sianbradwell.com and we will create your team fundraising page on the Montreal Children’s Hospital secure web site.
- Each team is scheduled to play a minimum of 3 games, weather permitting
- The deadline for submitting registration forms and fees is July 1st; online fundraising remains open indefinitely.
- Participation fee includes admission to all tournament events
- Team photos are distributed to all team captains
- Awards are given to individuals on teams which reach the finals.
- Food and beverages are available at all parks for moderate prices. Please support our efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital by refraining from bringing your own refreshments. Thank you.