Advertise in our souvenir programme … donate products or services … make a donation … no matter which way you choose to contribute, your gracious support is very deeply appreciated.
- Official income tax receipts for donations are issued by Hospitals*
- No solicitation by phone or door-to-door.
- No disclosure of donor contact information, other than to the Hospitals — and then only for tax receipt purposes.
- The donor’s name (but not the amount donated) appears in the souvenir programme if submitted by August 19th. The programme is distributed to all players, sponsors, and major donors.
* Tax receipts are issued for all online donations, regardless of amount. Receipts are provided for manual donations of $20 or more.
|Title Sponsor – $4,000
|Platinum Sponsor – $2,500
|Gold Sponsor – $1,000
|Silver Sponsor – $500
Advertise in our souvenir programme, which is distributed to all players, sponsors and donors, or at the parks. Invoices are supplied as proof of business expenses for income tax purposes.
N.B. Advertising expenses are deductible for income tax purposes, at a rate of 100%
|Banner at park||$250.00||No limit|
|Full page||$250.00||7.50″ w. x 9.00″ h.|
|1/2 page||$150.00||7.40″ w. x 4.25″ h.|
|1/3 page||$125.00||7.40″ w. x 2.75″ h.|
|1/4 page||$100.00||3.40″ w. x 4.25″ h.|
|Business card||$ 75.00||3.40″ w. x 2.00″ h.|
Cheques for advertising and donations should be made payable to the Burlington OldTimers Soccer Club and sent to:
The Ken Bradwell Soccer Tournament
2558 Falkland Crescent
Oakville, ON L6M 4Y1
PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Printing, graphics design, photography… we need help of all sorts, and can use just about anything …
- food and beverages
- gift certificates, discount coupons
- promotional items
- small electronics
- household items
- sports bags, luggage, etc.
These are just a few of the many products and services which would help raise funds, reduce our costs or allow us to give incentives for participants to help with fundraising, thus resulting in a bigger contribution to the hospitals. Tax letters which allow sponsors to write off inventory can be provided upon receipt of an invoice (does not cover provincial or goods and service taxes).